H2O SALON SPA BOUTIQUE IS WORKING WITH EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS TO FIGHT POSSIBLE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS in Bedford, NH. H2O has a track record of 15+ years of award-winning, safe services, with a 100% rating in sanitation inspections from the NH State Board year after year. We’re in an industry that already prioritizes cleanliness and we’re taking even further drastic measures. In uncertain times like these, it’s important to know that your health and safety is a priority for us—as well as continuing to provide great service and a pampering experience. *Starting midnight Friday March 27th, Governor Sununu has instated a ‘Stay at Home Order’ until May 4th, for non-essential service, order for workers and business. Hair Salons are nonessential businesses, and workers. We will open to the public May 4th.
H2O Salon Spa Boutique is taking extra sanitation measures before and after each guest, including:
- Guest motion-sensor hand sanitizer upon entry.
- For everyone’s safety we are wearing masks.
- Hand washing before and after each guest.
- Wiping down stations with disinfectant before and after each guest.
- Wiping common area surfaces down with disinfectant hourly.
- “Social Distancing” as recommended by the CDC: stylists are leaving every other station and chair empty to extend spacing between guests of 6 ft or more. (No additional visitors please!)
- We have removed guest seating in the reception area.
- We have removed magazines.
- Beverages of coffee, tea, water, and wine are now offered in disposable cups.
“We’re encouraging clients to stay home if they’re not feeling well—and our employees, as well,” H2O owner Heather Owen says. “If someone needs to stay home, we recognize this is a necessity. We all have families, and we want everyone to stay healthy. If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please isolate for 14 days, and be symptom free for 72 hours before visiting us. If a guest has signs or symptoms of being sick, we reserve the right not to service that guest and to reschedule for a later date.” H2O Salon Spa Boutique has waived cancellation fees in response to the coronavirus.
“Self care is important”
“H2O Salon Spa Boutique is in the business of helping people relax and feel good. We’re trying to create a positive environment,” Heather said. “Clients come to us for that positive experience. You can get some TLC with a relaxing hair cut or hair color that can ease the anxiety associated with feeling shut-in and disconnected.”
Plus, “When you feel good, you look good! Helping you maintain your personal appearance to boost your self-esteem and make you feel good is our pleasure. “We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment, or call 603-641-3050 to make one with our stylists and aestheticians or book online at h2osalonspa.com.
Come visit the new H2O Salon Spa Boutique.
Featuring designer denim ‘Jeans Bar’ with brans like Joe’s Jeans, and Paige Denim. You will also find Luxury Designers from around the world, that you won’t see anywhere else in New Hampshire!